Loading...

2face Idibia reveals reason why it took so long to propose to Annie

Annie and 2face idibia Popular Nigeria singer 2face idibia, in an interview with NET, disclosed how he ended up getting married to Annie, hi...

Annie and 2face idibia
Popular Nigeria singer 2face idibia, in an interview with NET, disclosed how he ended up getting married to Annie, his fears about getting married, and how it took so long to give his proposal to his wife Annie Macaulay Idibia.

See excerpts of the interview below;

” i’m not surprised. Honestly, I mean back in the day it had come across my mind one or two times to propose to her but somehow it got to this point where I was like I’m not going to get married, 

even before I started having kids, I had already said I’m not going to get married. 

Before then, there’s been one or two where I almost proposed to Annie. But I just said no no no because I just thought I wasn’t going to be good enough. 

I had always thought I wasn’t going to be faithful, I wasn’t going to be good enough. I had always thought I wasn’t going to be the best man for any woman so because of that, I just thought I’m not going to get married. I’m just going to live my life..”
Entertainment 8065741711525327919

Post a Comment

All News, videos, and photos shared here are products of our verified information by our admins. Phgistblog does not take copyright claims for any material on this blog unless stated.

Phgistblog can not be held for comments and suggestions made by users. Be careful don’t give out personal informations to anybody.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Social Share

Trending Posts

Random Posts

Are you on instagram? You need to Instagram