Loading...

Banky W - I dont know when i will get married.

Photo credit - Daily post. Nigeria's RnB music sensation, Bankole Wellington popularly known as Banky W, has declared he is in the dark ...


Photo credit - Daily post.

Nigeria's RnB music sensation, Bankole Wellington popularly known as Banky W, has declared he is in the dark as to when he will get married, and he is still searching for the special some one.

The 34 year old, speaking exclusively at the MultiChoice Content Showcase held recently in Mauritius, stated that he is not in a hurry to get married.

“I don’t know when I’ll get married, I guess it’s when God gives me the right lady because getting married is the most important decision a man can make. He said.

"I’m simply looking for a special woman that will complement me,” he noted.

Entertainment 1049352365811298981

Post a Comment

All News, videos, and photos shared here are products of our verified information by our admins. Phgistblog does not take copyright claims for any material on this blog unless stated.

Phgistblog can not be held for comments and suggestions made by users. Be careful don’t give out personal informations to anybody.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Social Share

Trending Posts

Random Posts

Are you on instagram? You need to Instagram