Loading...

Boko Haram using abducted chibok girls as fighters

If declarations made by a returnee from the camp of the Islamic sect Book Haram are to be believed, then the hope of the Nigerian Government...

If declarations made by a returnee from the camp of the Islamic sect Book Haram are to be believed, then the hope of the Nigerian Government freeing the abducted Chibok girls, is very slim.

The returnee, Adamu Tabitha, who is said to be the Wife of one of the Sects Commander, after being forced to marry him, was amongst the people the Nigeria Army saved and handed over to the Borno State Government last week.

Speaking exclusively yesterday, Tabitha disclosed that due to the fact that she mingled with the girls from time to time, she can boldly disclose that the abducted girls, are now being used as Book Haram fighters.

She said: “They killed my father and brother. They took me along with my mother but at some point we were separated. Since then, I’ve not set my eyes on my mother. When he (Abu Kabir, my Boko Haram husband), wanted to marry me, he gave the women who were  taking care of us N5,000 as my bride price.

“Before the marriage, I was asked to convert to Islam. I did so because many who refused were killed and they gave me a name (Samira). I answered the name but I know my true name is my real name. When we were rescued I told the soldiers that my name is Tabitha.

“They asked me if I am one of the wives of the Boko Haram and I told them my story. They felt for me and they treated me well.

“Many people asked me since we were liberated, particularly about the pregnancy. I don’t know the right answer to give because I actually do not know what to do. It has happened. I don’t know what the authorities would do about it but I think it is too late to abort it. But my prayer is that I give birth safely.”

Source: The Nation

Latest News Update 1043111876173119893

Post a Comment

All News, videos, and photos shared here are products of our verified information by our admins. Phgistblog does not take copyright claims for any material on this blog unless stated.

Phgistblog can not be held for comments and suggestions made by users. Be careful don’t give out personal informations to anybody.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Social Share

Trending Posts

Random Posts

Are you on instagram? You need to Instagram