Loading...

Chidinma Ekile: I am not dating any one, i am still very much single

Chidinma smiles during an interview Former Mtn Project Fame winner, and one of Nigeria's most consistent female musician, Chidin...

Chidinma smiles during an interview

Former Mtn Project Fame winner, and one of Nigeria's most consistent female musician, Chidinma Ekile also known as Mrs Kedike by her music faithfuls, have come out to debunk rumours that she is dating a fellow musical artists in the Nigerian music industry.

It can be recalled that many male entertainers in the musical industry, have in the past declared having soft spot for the Mrs Kedike singer. Amongst that list, are popular musicians like Lynxx, Ruggedman, Wizkid amongst others.

In a recent interview, Chidinma, rejected the notion that she is dating someone in the musical industry or outside.

Below are excerpts of her words from the interview;
“There are rumors about artistes every day. In my own case, I don’t understand it and I don’t know why people don’t want to stop

“For the record, I am not dating anyone in the industry.I am saying it officially now.

“No artiste, no producer, no music video director, no one. I am not engaged. I saw that recently and I just kept laughing. I am still very much single, ” she said.

Should we believe this? Or they are just story for the gods
Entertainment 8428568383479315397

Post a Comment

All News, videos, and photos shared here are products of our verified information by our admins. Phgistblog does not take copyright claims for any material on this blog unless stated.

Phgistblog can not be held for comments and suggestions made by users. Be careful don’t give out personal informations to anybody.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Social Share

Trending Posts

Random Posts

Are you on instagram? You need to Instagram