Loading...

Fisherman catches Snake and Fish fighting

A poisonous fish, has been caught on camera fighting a deadly snake by a fisherman named Rick Trippe. The fisherman said, in order to get th...

A poisonous fish, has been caught on camera fighting a deadly snake by a fisherman named Rick Trippe.

The fisherman said, in order to get the two creatures out of the water, he had to use his experience of fishing python out of his chicken coop.

The pictures of the two fighting creatures that Mr Trippe uploaded, went viral.

"I'm silly but not mad. I knew this was dangerous. I knew if I grabbed it I wouldn't get the bitten.

"I could hear the fish croaking so I let them both go, but the snake made a beeline back to the fish."

According to the BBC, the snake, came back on top. But it could possibly have died as a result of the venoms from the fish.

Below is one of the pictures Mr Trippe took.


Latest News Update 3171910298948792969

Post a Comment

All News, videos, and photos shared here are products of our verified information by our admins. Phgistblog does not take copyright claims for any material on this blog unless stated.

Phgistblog can not be held for comments and suggestions made by users. Be careful don’t give out personal informations to anybody.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Social Share

Trending Posts

Random Posts

Are you on instagram? You need to Instagram