Loading...

Shock - I raped my daughter six times. Father confessed.

A 34 year old Bakery worker named Mohammed Ahmed, who was paraded by members of the Nigeria security and civil defence corps on Wednesday in...

A 34 year old Bakery worker named Mohammed Ahmed, who was paraded by members of the Nigeria security and civil defence corps on Wednesday in Osun state, confessed to raping his 14 year old daughter.

Ahmed, who spoke to journalist in Osogbo, while being paraded to members of the NSCDC, said that he started having canal knowledge of his 14 years old daughter who is in Primary 5, in April.

The daughter whose name, was not given, was putting on a public primary school uniform, and was not allowed to speak to journalist.

“I have two wives. The first had left and she gave birth to three children. The second wife gave birth to two children before she died. Ahmed said.

“This one is the first child of my first wife. I don’t know what came over me from April when I started having sex with my daughter. I did not see anything wrong then, whenever I was having sex with her. I only have sex with her six times since April 2015.”

“I am ashamed of my action. It is wrong and I pray for forgiveness. I did not know what came over me, but I am regretting the whole thing
now. I don’t drink alcohol and I don’t smoke.”

When asked why he decided to turn his own flesh and blood, to his sex partner, Ahmed said he does not know.

Mr. Wale Folarin, who is the The Head Public Relations and Protocol Unit of the NSCDC, disclosed to journalist that the command, was alerted by a neighbour.

Mr. Folarin, stated that a neighbour, who claimed to hear the girl cry every night, asked her the cause of her crying every night.

He also said the girl confided in the neighbour, and told him about the disgraceful act of her father.

Sourced - punchng

Latest News Update 2182763727677751959

Post a Comment

All News, videos, and photos shared here are products of our verified information by our admins. Phgistblog does not take copyright claims for any material on this blog unless stated.

Phgistblog can not be held for comments and suggestions made by users. Be careful don’t give out personal informations to anybody.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Social Share

Trending Posts

Random Posts

Are you on instagram? You need to Instagram