Loading...

How to add comment field to mobile view of blogger post

This is solely for bloggers who blog with blogger.com. When I first finished my blog, I was so happy. Then, I started visiting it as an ordi...


This is solely for bloggers who blog with blogger.com. When I first finished my blog, I was so happy. Then, I started visiting it as an ordinary visitor, trying to see how interactive my blog can be to a visitor. It was Fun, one day, I wanted to comment on a post on my blog using my phone's Operamini, then I discovered there was no comment field. But a link  which has the text Post Comment. I was confused. I started to explore all possible ways to add a comment field to my blog, then, I came about this.

If you go through this blog with a mobile phone now, you will discover that they is a comment form below every post. Now do a survey, go to a blog, let's say Linda Ikeji's blog with a mobile phone, you will see Post A Comment below all her post.

Depending on which you prefer, I'd say you stop reading from here, if you are no longer interested in this topic.

COMPLETE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DO IT.
To add comment form to your blog, you have to make sure you are using a customized template. Then set your mobile view to custom.

To perform the above,
1. Search for any blogger template from google if you don't have any already.

2. Goto template,  on your blogger Dashboard,

3. Upload the template you downloaded,

4. Goto mobile view, and set your blog to display mobile view on mobile.

5. Choose mobile view, and set it to custom.

But before uploading your template, add this code to your template.

HOW TO ADD THE CODE.
The code you need to add, is just a CSS code. To add the code, Sign in to www.blogger.com and click on your blog in the dashboard
==> Back up your template. Very Important!
==> Click "Template" and "Edit HTML"
==> Click inside the HTML
==> Use CTRL F to find ]]>
 Paste the CSS code directly above it.
Below is the code.

.mobile .blogger-iframe-colorize {
display: block !important;
}
.blogger-iframe-colorize {
display: block !important;
}

NB: if you are using a mobile phone, if it is android, I suggest you download DriodEdit from play store. If its a symbian phone, you can do it with Xplorer. 

Hope this helps. If you encounter any problem, comment below, or contact me.

Post a Comment

All News, videos, and photos shared here are products of our verified information by our admins. Phgistblog does not take copyright claims for any material on this blog unless stated.

Phgistblog can not be held for comments and suggestions made by users. Be careful don’t give out personal informations to anybody.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Social Share

Trending Posts

Random Posts

Are you on instagram? You need to Instagram