Loading...

Give Me A Chance, Let Me Prove Myself. Jack Wilshere Begs Football Clubs.

Former Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere is desperately looking for a club to reignite his dying career. Wilshere who was release...

Former Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere is desperately looking for a club to reignite his dying career.

Wilshere who was released at the end of last season by Brighton after his short contract ended is currently without a club and is desperately looking for a chance to rejuvenate his playing career. 
He was at the verge of joining Como in Italy last summer but the deal broke down because of Brexit.

In an interview granted by Arsenal Coach Mikel Arteta, he said that the door is always open for Jack to train with the club's facilities and also with the first team players. But it seems that is just the only thing the club can offer him.

Speaking on the Under The Surface podcast, Wilshere said, “I had this conversation not long ago with my Mrs, I just said to her can you tell me when, not when I’m ‘mugging myself off’, but when I’m trying, training every day on my own and I’m questioning it, having questions on why am I doing this if the club is just saying no".

“I said to the Mrs, look just say to me when it’s enough, stop going to train on your own and maybe try and focus on something else.

“I’m probably paying the price more than I did back then, and I can feel that now because I think it’s a perception and I’ve had this opinion from a few clubs; ‘great player, but an injury waiting to happen’.

“I haven’t been injured since before lockdown, and it was not a serious injury, I’ve trained every day.

“When I was at Bournemouth I was available for every single game, so I feel like it’s a lazy answer because I can. Give me a chance, let me prove myself to you then, show you that I’m fit.”

Although, since the beginning of Wilshere's playing career, he have missed closed to 102 games due to his consistent ankle injuries. 

Post a Comment

All News, videos, and photos shared here are products of our verified information by our admins. Phgistblog does not take copyright claims for any material on this blog unless stated.

Phgistblog can not be held for comments and suggestions made by users. Be careful don’t give out personal informations to anybody.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Social Share

Trending Posts

Random Posts

Are you on instagram? You need to Instagram