Loading...

5minutes Will Be Enough - Chelsea Manager Jose Mourinho Says He Will Celebrate Epl Title For 5 Mins

Chelsea manager is has once again thrown the media in the world into a buzzing mood. The portuguese tactician who is famously known for his...

Chelsea manager is has once again thrown the media in the world into a buzzing mood.



The portuguese tactician who is famously known for his mind games, comments, and manner of answering press questions, said on thursday that he will take only 5 minutes to celebrate if Chelsea wins the Epl title this season before focusing on next seasons preparations



The blues who are just a win away from winning the title, on wednesday established a 13 point lead on top of the Barclays Premier League after defeating relegation threaten Leicester City by 3 goals to 1.



And made sure that their title bid is kept intact. To sum it up, a win today against Crystal Palace will all but seal the title for the Mourinho led Chelsea team.



But the Portuguese coach who boast of a collective seven(7) titles after spells with Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan, and Real Madrid has very fond memories of all those triumphant years, but plans to imediately refocus on the season ahead once the BPL title is been secured.



In an interview, Mourinho stated that "I have replicas of every cup I won, and I don't care about the replicas. Or the medals. They're in my houses. I have some in Portugal, some here, some in my son's room. I really don't care,"



"What stays forever is the feeling, the

emotion, the memory of the moment. I

have clear in my head every one of these

moments I lived.



"What motivated me are the basic things

in football, like when you are a kid, you

play in the street with your neighbours,

three against three, four against four, and

you want to win. That's the most pure feeling in football.



"But the moment itself, it only lasts for a

flash. For that moment a final finishes, or

the game that gives you the league ends,

you have like a flash of the people you love most, the people who are with you, a little bit of the most important moments that lead to that trophy.



"It's like a quick flash. And, with me, five

minutes later, I move on. I have to think

about next season, to prepare. We need

to think about that."
Sports 7698898404601752448

Post a Comment

All News, videos, and photos shared here are products of our verified information by our admins. Phgistblog does not take copyright claims for any material on this blog unless stated.

Phgistblog can not be held for comments and suggestions made by users. Be careful don’t give out personal informations to anybody.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Social Share

Trending Posts

Random Posts

Are you on instagram? You need to Instagram