Loading...

Bernd Leno To Leave Arsenal In January

Arsenal   goalkeeper   Bernd   Leno   has   admitted   that   he   could   seek a new adventure in January . The German goalkee...

Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno has admitted that he could seek a new adventure in January.

The German goalkeeper lost his place in the starting X1 to new signing Aaron Ramsdale. Leno who conceded 9 goals in the first 3 league games now looks frustrated after a lack of game time.

After the signing of Aaron Ramsdale, the 23years old quickly forced his way into the Gunner's starting X1 and has since then won the heart of the fans with his performance.

Leno has admitted that he could seek for a transfer this coming January because he wouldn't want to be a backup goalkeeper while also claiming that Mikel Arteta has given him no clear reason for dropping him.

“There was no clear reason why I was out, but it had nothing to do with my performance," Leno  told Sport Bild
"He is the trainer, he decides. Of course, it’s difficult for me."

Leno will try to turn things around and regain his number 1 spot at Arsenal but if things doesn't change he'll try and force a move away in January.


“London is very nice; Milan is not bad either and closer to my home Stuttgart,” he added. “I’m not seriously thinking about that yet. I feel comfortable at Arsenal and in London.

“Only if nothing changes in my situation by winter would I have to think about things: what option do I have, how can I continue? I’m concentrating on my work in training; I can’t commit to anything else at the moment.”

Post a Comment

All News, videos, and photos shared here are products of our verified information by our admins. Phgistblog does not take copyright claims for any material on this blog unless stated.

Phgistblog can not be held for comments and suggestions made by users. Be careful don’t give out personal informations to anybody.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Social Share

Trending Posts

Random Posts

Are you on instagram? You need to Instagram